Gregory’s best-selling books cover five of the top ten certifications ranked by salary
January 23, 2023
SEATTLE, Washington – Peter H Gregory’s best-selling certification study guides cover several of the highest-ranked certifications in the 2023 Salary Survey 75 list, including the #1 and #3 spots. Gregory’s books cover five of the top ten paying IT certifications, according to Certification Magazine, which just released its 2023 Salary Survey 75, the top 75 IT certifications ranked by U.S. salaries. The survey covered over 1,200 vendor and non-vendor certifications in IT, IT Security, and privacy.
The top certifications in the survey with best-selling study guides written by Peter H Gregory include:
- #1: CRISC (Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control) from ISACA. U.S. salary $156,390. Study guide: CRISC Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control All-In-One Exam Guide, 2nd edition, co-authored with Bobby Rogers and Dawn Dunkerley.
- #3: CISM (Certified Information Security Manager) from ISACA. U.S. salary $148,680. Study guides: CISM Certified Information Security Manager All-In-One Exam Guide, 2nd edition, CISM Certified Information Security Manager Practice Exams, 2nd edition, and CISM Certified Information Security Manager Bundle, 2nd edition.
- #6: CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor) from ISACA. U.S. salary $145,240. Study guide: CISA Certified Information Systems Auditor All-In-One Exam Guide, 4th edition.
- #7: CDPSE (Certified Data Privacy Solutions Engineer) from ISACA. U.S. salary $144,910. Study guide: CDPSE Certified Data Privacy Solutions Engineer All-In-One Exam Guide.
- #9: CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) from (ISC)2. U.S. salary $140,230. Study guides: CISSP For Dummies, 7th edition, co-authored with Lawrence Miller; CISSP Guide to Security Essentials, 2nd edition.
- #54: CIPM (Certified Information Privacy Manager) from IAPP. U.S. salary $96,093. Study guide: CIPM Certified Information Privacy Manager All-In-One Exam Guide.
“I am pleased that these certifications have made such a strong showing,” says Peter H Gregory, who has published over fifty books since 2000. “This success would not be possible, however, without strong support from McGraw-Hill Professional over the past thirteen years with the publication of the first edition of the CISA Certified Information Systems Auditor All-In-One Exam Guide.”
Gregory has written a total of sixteen titles for McGraw-Hill Professional since 2009, including CRISC Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control All-In-One Exam Guide, second edition, co-authored with Bobby Rogers and Dawn Dunkerley. Gregory’s other notable books include CISSP For Dummies (first published in 2002, now in its 7th edition), CISSP Guide to Security Essentials, second edition, The Art of Writing Technical Books, Chromebook For Dummies, and Solaris Security. “All of my published books have fueled my passion for helping IT professionals successfully pursue IT security and privacy careers,” Gregory adds. “The skills that my readers learn enable them to better understand how to protect their organizations’ sensitive information and critical systems.”
About Peter H Gregory
Peter H Gregory is a career information security and privacy leader. He is the author of over fifty books on information security and emerging technology. Visit him at peterhgregory.com.
For interviews with Peter H Gregory, please contact: peter.gregory [at] gmail.com
# # #
You are free to disseminate this news story. We request that you reference Peter H Gregory and include his web address, www.peterhgregory.com.