C.T.I.N. is dedicated to improving methods for investigating and prosecuting crimes involving advanced technologies. Members are dedicated to mutually assisting each other in the pursuit of that goal.
* Members will always use what they learn through C.T.I.N. for the betterment of its members and their sponsoring organizations.
* Members agree to respect the confidential nature of any information, procedures, or techniques they become aware of because of involvement with the C.T.I.N.
* Members will not disclose such confidential information to anyone who is not a member in good standing of the C.T.I.N. without the written permission from the Chapter Board of Directors.
* Members will never reveal the professional confidences entrusted among one another except under circumstances consistent with the purpose of C.T.I.N.
* Members will never misrepresent their employment, intentions, or professional affiliations.
* Members will refrain from eve the appearance of impropriety detrimental to the C.T.I.N., its purpose, or its members.
* Members will use their best efforts to support the integrity and competence of the C.T.I.N. and prevent the subversion of the association.
* Members will seek to attract to C.T.I.N. those persons meeting membership criteria and who can contribute to the association and it’s purpose.