January 4, 2022
SEATTLE, Washington – Peter H Gregory’s top-selling certification study guides cover several of the highest-ranked certifications in the Salary Survey 75 list, including the #1 and #2 spots. Certification Magazine has just released its Salary Survey 75, the top 75 IT certifications ranked by U.S. salaries. The survey covered over 900 vendor and non-vendor certifications in IT, IT Security, and privacy. The survey also includes a “Simmering Salaries” list of certifications where certification holders’ salaries increased at least 7% in 2021.
Top-selling study guides written by Peter H Gregory include:
- #1: CRISC (Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control) from ISACA. U.S. salary $154,870. Study guide: CRISC Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control All-In-One Exam Guide, 2nd edition, co-authored with Bobby Rogers and Dawn Dunkerley, available for pre-order at Amazon and released in March 2022.
- #2: CDPSE (Certified Data Privacy Solutions Engineer) from ISACA. U.S. salary $150,230. Study guide: CDPSE Certified Data Privacy Solutions Engineer All-In-One Exam Guide, published in 2021.
- #4: CISM (Certified Information Security Manager) from ISACA. U.S. salary $150,040. Study guide: CISM Certified Information Security Manager All-In-One Exam Guide, published in 2018. Practice questions: CISM Certified Information Security Manager Practice Exams, published in 2019. Both of these books are available together as a bundle.
- #10: CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor) from ISACA. U.S. salary $135,760. Study guide: CISA Certified Information Systems Auditor All-In-One Exam Guide, 4th edition, published in 2019. Practice questions: CISA Certified Information Systems Auditor Practice Exams, published in 2020. Both of these books are available together as a bundle.
- #11: CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) from (ISC)2. U.S. salary $135,560. Study guide: CISSP For Dummies, 6th edition, published in 2018. CISSP For Dummies, 7th edition, available for pre-order and released in March 2022. CISSP Guide to Security Essentials, 2nd edition, targets higher education institutions.
- “Heating Up” – CIPM (Certified Information Privacy Manager) from IAPP. U.S. salary $104,110. Study guide: CIPM Certified Information Privacy Manager All-In-One Exam Guide, published in 2021.
“I am pleased that my titles’ certifications have made such a strong showing,” says Peter H Gregory, who has published over forty books since 2000. “This success would not be possible, however, without strong support from McGraw-Hill Professional over the past thirteen years with the publication of the first edition of the CISA Certified Information Systems Auditor All-In-One Exam Guide.”
Gregory has written a total of twelve titles for McGraw-Hill Professional since 2009, including CRISC Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control All-In-One Exam Guide, second edition, co-authored with Bobby Rogers and Dawn Dunkerley, available for pre-order and expected to be available in late March 2022. Gregory’s other notable books include CISSP For Dummies (first published in 2002, now in its 7th edition), CISSP Guide to Security Essentials, second edition, Chromebook For Dummies, and Solaris Security. “All of my published books have fueled my passion for helping IT professionals successfully pursue IT security and privacy careers,” Gregory adds. “The skills that my readers learn enable them to better understand how to protect their organizations’ sensitive information and critical systems.”
About Peter H Gregory
Peter H Gregory is a career information security and privacy leader. He is the author of over forty books on information security and emerging technology. Visit him at peterhgregory.com.
For interviews with Peter H Gregory, please contact: peter.gregory [at] gmail.com
# # #
You are free to disseminate this news story. We request that you reference Peter H Gregory and include his web address, www.peterhgregory.com.