Social unrest. Inflation. Supply chain shortages. Earthquakes. Freak storms. Floods. Rampant crime. Wars and rumors of wars. Disease. Famine. Erosion of culture and social values.
It’s hard not to recognize that the world is going through some kind of distress. Its root cause is difficult to discern and may be invisible. But to many, it feels as though something big is about to happen, although what that something may be will depend on what you believe and who you ask.
Some of the possibilities being discussed include:
- A drastic change in the global financial system with a significant impact on standards of living
- A drastic change in global political systems with significant impact on personal freedom
- A world war that includes the use of weapons of mass destruction
- The sudden, inexplicable disappearance of a substantial portion of the world’s population
- A pandemic with a high mortality rate
- A dramatic appearance of UFOs and their occupants
- An unexpected weather, geological, meteoric, or astronomical event that causes widespread damage over much of the world
Whatever it might be, it feels as though we should get our lives in order. What that means for each of us will vary, but at its core are our relationships with others.
Do not be afraid to dig deep into your memory, so that you may settle accounts with others. Do not delay.